Thursday, December 10, 2009

Art Basel Miami

It's great to be attending the show.

















But I'd really rather arrive in one of these











Some of the interesting guests:





Some of the art we liked:


Bejewelled stag.





Giant sized, glowing, weird flat head. Everyone wanted to have their picture taken next to it. Did I mention that "cameras are not allowed." How absurd.



My jewelry box, times a thousand, dumped out on a canvas.




Maid of the sea.




Annie Lebowitz Alica-in-Wonderland Fantasy. (Alice's adventures in Wonderland: May 4. Also my birthday).




Looks kinda vegetably - but comfortable.




Michael Jackson art was everywhere. We liked this one. "After Prince Philip".






Lunch on South Beach with my niece Amanda, photographer and magazine publisher-to-be ....



1 comment:

SuperPanda said...

Sooo cute!! Can you invite my new email address to get your blogs??