Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy

Yes, I remember: This is what being REALLY BUSY feels like!

My first week getting up to speed with everything Imago has to offer, and talking talking talking to clients. What a difference: to have something to talk about with clients that actually intrigues and interests them!

Already I've got a project booked for Imago's Barcelona facility that the publisher has stated is "the most important project on a living contemporary artist that ANYONE will publish in 2010." Wow, that's a little pressure, and it looks like I will be going to Barcelona with the book's designer to assist with the press check. Now, I just hope they don't keep us working the entire time ....

Then I closed the deal on a couple of projects with a speciality publisher out of Miami, these will print in Asia.

Finally, I've got some serious interest for several projects for Imago's India facility.

I like this!




No comments: