Monday, January 26, 2009

Favorites (third post) - Big and Small

It's 7:30 am and I am about to board a JetBlue flight to Washington for meetings with several publishers and museums. I'll spend the balance of the week in New York, pounding the pavement with my rolly bag of books.

Before I head off, I wanted to post this last group of books, which I think nicely rounds out the range of work we accomplished in 2008: from the enormous Visual Atlas from National Geographic, to a special edition monograph of the work of Robert Vickrey from Hudson Hills Press; a survey of Post-Modern Art from Collins Design to the small and handy paperback Travel Guide to Beijing from National Geographic.


But now it is on to find more work! Wish me luck ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to wish you luck and a nice week up North! Hope you get back to sunny Florida with lots of new orders...!
Really smashing the books of your selection!
Maria Eugenia

Christina said...

Thank you! I know you did some wonderful books in Spain too - send me photos if you have and I can post them!