Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New Year is like a Book

So says my friend and fellow yoga student David Hart. David said, "I got this quote from one of my teachers, and the 'book' reference made me think of you."

It goes something like this:

"The New Year is like a book with all the pages unwritten and blank for you to enter into it anything that you want to write. It is yours to do as you wish. You may write in letters of gold if you wish, and make it a thing of beauty."


Happy New Year. Let 2009 be a book written in letters of gold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, it was nice to come to the computer, first thing this very cold morning (2 degrees centigrade!), and read the inspiring words you quote.
Let's hope our book ends up looking nice, and maybe even contain some beauty!
I also read your comment on "Constant Contact" and your idea to use for the marketing piece to promote Photoservice Electa... Can you tell me about that "marketing piece"?
I was thinking of "building" one myself, for the same purpose. Maybe yours will give me ideas...
xxx Maria Eugenia

Christina said...

Hi Maria Eugenia,

I've sent you drafts of both e-marketing pieces. Let me know what you think!

xxx

Christina